Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Elf No More!

Oh My Goodness! I am so sorry I posted that on here. Just so ya'll know why...

When you go to ElfYourself.com and set up a video of your family, it offers to post it on your blog for you. You just put in your blogger name, and password, and it does the rest. NOW- if you have more than one blog you contrubute to, it posts it to the last one that was posted on (for me, that would be Fabulous Food... not my personal blog)! I am so sorry it showed up here.

NOW- in the meantime, as an apology- lemme post my favorite holiday recipe for you all...

Butterscotch Yams (or Sweet Potatoes)
6 medium yams (or sweet potatoes), cooked peeled and sliced
1 c. light Karo Syrup
1 c. brown sugar, packed
1/2 c. cream (for lower fat content, use Half & Half)
1/4 c. butter (or margarine)
1 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. cinnamon

Arrange yams in a 9 X 13 inch pan. Bake in a 325* oven for 15 minutes. In a small sauce pan combine Karo syrup, brown sugar, cream, butter, salt and cinnamon. Bring to a boil stirring constantly. Let boil for 5 minutes. Pour over yams and bake 15 minutes longer.

This recipe is AWESOME, and EASY, and the sauce is so unbelievably tasty on ham and turkey... Hope you enjoy, and sorry again!

2 comments:

Morgan said...

Pam, that is funny. I posted an "apology recipe" also! :)

Adventures in Healing said...

You both are funny!