Here's one of my favorite entrees:
Honey Gingered Pork Tenderloin
2 pork tenderloins (3/4lb) each
1/4 c. honey
1/4 c. soy sauce
1/4 c. oyster sauce
2 T. brown sugar
1 T. plus 1 t. minced ginger
1 T minced garlic
1 T. ketchup
1/4 t. onion powder
1/4 t. ground red pepper
1/4 t. ground cinnamon
1. Place tenderloins in a baking dish.
2. Combine honey and next 9 ingredients, stirring well; Pour over tenderloins.
3. Cover, and marinate in refrigerator 8 hours, turning occassionally.
4. Remove tenderloins from marinade, reserving marinade
5. Grill tenderloins, over medium hot coals for 25 to 35 minutes, turning often and basting with reserved marinade.
6. Pork is done when meat thermometer instered into thickest portion of tenderloin registers 160F.
7. To serve, slice tenderloins thinly and arrange on a serving platter.